It all began with a simple question - how artistic, comfortable and beautiful could a humble cargo trailer get?
Hundreds of design and build hours later, something unique emerged: a luxury cargo trailer conversion. With an interior that rivals a yacht or private jet, and features that match premium van conversions, this is not your average trailer.
On Sale Now
Available for $95,000
An upholstered dinette with foldable leaves converts into a twin bed.
Perfect for a kid, but fits someone up to 6'4"!
The stove has a fold down cover when you aren't using it, turning one of your kitchen countertops into a office workspace.
The Tetravan Folding Shower is the only shower that folds up when you are not using it. To use, fold it down and attach the included magnetic shower curtain - it takes under a minute to set up. Then enjoy a hot shower!
Our Design Principles
- 12’x7’ ATC Raven Cargo Trailer with Barn Doors, 6.5” ceiling height
- Floor, ceiling, walls, & doors insulated with 1” R5 rigid insulation foam
- Custom powder coated aluminum roof rack
- Fiamma F45 11.5 ft awning
- 6 EA exterior marine courtesy lights
- 1 EA flood light
- Custom teak veneered cabinets with solid teak trim (fabricated by trained corporate jet cabinet maker)
- Paperstone Slate Countertops
- Custom queen size bed platform with airflow cutouts
- Dining area converts to 6’4” secondary bed
- Custom upholstered dish storage inserts with enamelware dish set
- Detachable aluminum powdercoated bed ladder and dedicated ladder storage compartment
- Stainless steel marine latches
- Custom vent and speaker covers
- Dimmable under-cabinet LED lighting
- Dimmable overhead lighting
- Flooring - Forbo Marmoleum Walton Berlin Red
- Floor Mat - Custom Chilewich Ikat Deep Gray
- Walls - Paul Brayton Designs Rhyme Castaway
- Cushions - Custom Knoll Textiles box cushions
- 600W (200Wx3) Renogy rooftop solar panels
- 2000W Renogy inverter/charger
- 200Ah 12V Renogy Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery w/ Bluetooth
- Racking location for second 200Ah battery if desired
- Victron Energy MPPT 100/50 Solar Charge Controller
- Power system mounted to 8020 Aluminum racking with polished plexiglass panels
- Fridge - Isotherm Cruise 85 Clean Touch Stainless Fridge with Freezer
- Coffee - Breville Nespresso Vertuo
- Cooktop - Camp Chef Ranger 2 burner propane
- Speakers - AudioEngine A2+ Speakers, S6 Subwoofer
- Cooling - Nomadic Cooling 2000 12V Air Conditioner
- Heat - Generic Diesel Heater
- Shower - Tetravan Folding Shower 2.0 with Magnetic Curtain
- Toilet - Dometic 2.6 Gallon portable Toilet
- 30 Gallon Internal Fresh Water Tank
- 25 Gallon Under Mount Gray Water Holding Tank
- Shurflo Aqua King 2 Water Pump and Accumulator
- Camplux Tankless Gas Water Heater, 2.64 GPM
- Uponor PEX-A plumbing lines
- Plumbing system mounted to 8020 Aluminum racking
The trailer can be pulled with any full size truck (ex: Ford F-150) or larger vehicle.
This is not an off-road trailer. While the trailer is short and high enough to handle a rugged dirt road, it is technically intended for paved road conditions.
Yes! The external branding can be easily removed for the buyer.
This is a one of a kind build. Tetravan currently does not have plans to produce more trailers.
This trailer was built by a single craftsman. With his extensive cabinetry, woodworking, and building experience, Julian, the founder of Tetravan, handcrafted and designed every inch of the trailer himself.
This is a new trailer. Besides several test excursions, it has not been used.
Yes! Please contact us to set up an appointment to visit the trailer in person at the Tetravan shop, an industrial warehouse located about 5 minutes from the Salt Lake City airport.
We'd love to answer it! Please contact us with any additional questions.